Professional Cylinder Mower
For those enthusiasts who know the difference between cutting grass and cultivating lawns (and secretly want to be a bowling green curator) our built for life Professional range of cylinder mowers have the most advanced features to provide a perfectly smooth cut every time!
Timeless design, precision engineered, all steel construction protected with hard wearing powder coating, cutting widths from 14" to 25", powered by world class Briggs & Stratton four stroke engines and the option of three high tensile blade cutting systems will satisfy and discerning lawn connoisseur.
Cylinder Mower Benefits
- 30-50L capacity all steel catchers.
- Long life, sealed bearings with grease nipples mounted in cast iron housings.
- Steel front roller.
- Differential split ribbed rubber rear drive roller for perfect traction.
- Easy engage centrifugal clutch, driving blades and movement.
- Micro height adjuster 5-35mm.