25 Jul New COX LawnBOSS ZTR – Zero Turn Mower
Introducing the new COX LawnBOSS ZTR!
Finally a ZTR (Zero Turn Radius) mower that will easily fit through most backyard entrances, with the all new COX LawnBOSS ZTR measuring only 940mm wide. That’s 200mm narrower than other ZTR’s currently on the market!
No longer will you have to swap from your ZTR to your walk behind as you move from the front to back yards as the LawnBOSS ZTR handles both locations with ease.
And with a 35″ deck and impact absorbing swing blades your cutting times will be a blur!
- Briggs and Stratton 16 Hp V-Twin and 20 Hp V-Twin models.
- 35″ Fully fabricated cutting deck.
- Impact absorbing swing back blades with capability to add a Mulching Kit.
- Only 940mm wide, with deflector raised
- 11 litre fuel tank means 150 minutes of continuous operation.
- Safety OFF switches included in driver’s seat and handbrake control.
Options to Consider:
- Mulching Kit
- 40″ Fully fabricated cutting deck
- Rear mounted Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- COX branded rear engine guard
- Tow hitch
- Folding arm rests
- Engine hour meter
- Dual fuel tank system
- Wider 18″ rear wheels and tyres
- Front mounted step / bumper